Thursday, November 27, 2008

trip o day AWESOME!

Alrighty so we went to Cabo Pulmo and a few other places on the way.

point being ti was the most amazing five days of my life i LOVED IT!!!!

so we got to release baby turtles FIVE TIMES!!!!!

Me and three other people got to dig up hatched nests... the nest that Andrew and I dug up wasn't done hatching and it was SOOOO cool cause we were digging up baby turtles!!!!! one was still half in it's egg and it was so so sweet to watch it emerge!!!!

we saw Hump back whale it was WICKED COOL!!!!!!!!!!! we weren't expecting to see them all semester so we are pretty lucky!

We did a lot of snorkling but my mask died and my snorkel was killing my cancor sore.... Wiley was really sweet and switched with me even though he had to put up with my mask leaking.... THANK YOU!!! we saw SOO many cool fish and coral and got to swim with sea lions!!!

when we were camping Wiley and i decided that we wanted to go out and swim and see if we could swim with the sea turtles ... the grown up ones!... and we went out and first saw the interns with a squid then a turtle came and took the squid away.... me and Wiley stayed out a while longer and fish started swiming around us and then turtles too... they came right up to our faces like 6 inches from us looking at us like into our eyes not just at us it was SOOOOO cool there had to have been seven of them just cirling us......

after that we went overto watch them let the baby turtles go and i got stung by a jelly fish.... is scared the living day lights out of me....


that is all for now I have to go call people .... that thanksgiving thing.....

No comments: