Wednesday, November 5, 2008

up to date

Alright so we got back(in to particular order because I don't remember) and we have had papers and presentations thrown at us groups individual you name it was got it!

we have been doing a debate on the cannery and surprise surprise I am super into it with all of my Years of YIG I have been the note taker and wow did I type a lot

we went camping in Loreto which was Ubber fun and i have some pictures!

I have been measuring Ulva to the point of crazyness!

Peggy Dan and I sat down and went to town on our project we finished and have now presented YAYY MANGROVES

I wrote a paper on my environmental ethic....

we had our white trash party beer bash last weekend and it was AWESOME! so much fun

we have so much work during the week that it is like time to relax... I mean school is from monday to saturday and we have so much work to do inbetween that there is never a time when you aren't stressed, working or worrying about the work you should be doing.

We played Sardines the other day which was freaking awesome! we sat in a little boat and fit like 15 people in it it was awesome

So we usually have a half hour to an hour off after lunch till our next class and it's always akward and no one really knows what to do with the time cause it's not enough to go anywhere.... sooo I colored Wiley's hair!!! it was awesome!!!

We had our halloween party! it was interesting and very last minute but still very fun!

We went on a field trip we were going to go over this mountain bu 10 minutes in the mosquitoes tried to kill us so we had to turn back :'(

we went to a primary school and taught them about recycling.... which was interesting because the night befor our recycling center was burnt down....:-(

we went to paint a wall of our recycling canter that burnt down....and I stepped on a nail it went through my shoe... not fun

we went to a fresh water oasis the other day it was cold.. there were TONS of bees/wasps we also go to go inside these people house it was awesome!!! they were super nice!



me hugging a palm tree








humming bird at the house we visited










Me and Wiley by the fresh water









way awesome spider at the house














when the mosquitoes tried to eat us.... I had so much bug spray on that the bag came of on my leg! yayy chemicals








painting at the recycling canter







teaching at the primary school












Wiley and I at the White trash beer bash party









it just looked so cool







decorations in Loreto








pretty store sign





some street






Wiley and I in Loreto












I'm talented...










free time after lunch...







it's so perdy! ballon ... heart









heart star!









relaxing!












Wiley and I in a hammock








Halloween

No comments: