Saturday, January 24, 2009

last post




Lright so i realise I have been home for about a month but I also left you all hanging... why you ask... because I killed my computer with water ... MY BAD!!!!!!!!!! point being I'm going to tell you about some thing I think i haven't told you yet here goes.........(p.s. forgive me if I repeat things)

We went on our last camping trip and I loved every minute of it and spent most of it with Wiley doing this and that sleeping under the stars ya know cute romantic stuff that I love (giggle). on that trip we did a lot of snorkling and I LOVED IT!!!! we released babby sea turtles and swam with full grown ones(aka big they are always growing) that was sooo soooooo fun then Wiley and I got to watch some of the baby sea turtles we release go out into the ocean under water WAY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! accept for the part where the jelly fish decided I would be a good target....
trip injures and health thingys
stepped on a nail
sliced foot open with a clam
got food poisoning
was allergic to the antibiotics given to me for the food poisoning
stung by a jelly fish.....
stung by a bee (if you don't know i am allergic to bees)
that is all i can remember right now

I presented my Ulva project and was SOOO SOOO scared for the whole thing but I got an A on it yAYYY! blood sweat and tears went into that scientific paper and project GEEZ was it hard but so so worth it!

I wish I could say I hate Ulva but i don't right now I would love to work with it because WOW do I know a lot and I like knowing a lot YAYY! anyways point being I loved it

I loved every minute of it from day one til when I had to say goodbye to everyone, everyone accept Wiley....

we stayed in La Paz for an extra week and had a ton of fun walking around La Paz and trying to minimalize culture shock aka from a tiny town to a bigger one to AMERICA!!!! freaking crazy!!!

but yeah so to answer everyones question "What was your favorite part?"
Me: "well meeting Wiley, my boyfriend of course. But after that it was ridding on the back of a sea turtle!!!!!"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yay! I'm glad you had such a great time- I missed you bunches!

P.S. Did you have to have someone pee on your foot???! :P ewwww...